- Rotary Screen printed Braille dots for consistency and durability
- All prepress operations and quality standards for post-printing inspection of Braille symbols strictly follow the Marburg Medium Font Specifications. Marburg Medium details the size, spacing and positioning of the braille dots.
- Our Esko platform verifies the following will result on press:
- Dot diameter is between 1.3-1.6mm
- Spacing between dots is 2.5mm from dot center of one dot to the center of its neighboring dot
- Line spacing is 10.0mm
- Above specs and validity of dot positioning are both verified by our GlobalVision systems